Students who meet the admission requirements for the PELP Master according to the curriculum can enroll as usual. You can find all important information about enrollment on the page of the Academic Affairs.
Enrollment with condition
Students who have not studied Philosophy in their Bachelor's can still enroll in the PELP-Master's program. In this case, a so-called "condition" is imposed. According to this condition they must make up for a maximum of 30 ECTS credits from the BA Philosophy programme. If a student has already completed a few ECTS credits during his*her studies and can prove to have done so, the amount of credits for the condition will be reduced accordingly. The ECTS credits required by the condition do not have to be completet at the beginning of the studies, but at the latest by before the graduation exam at the end of the studies.
The enrollment procedure with a condition follows these steps:
- The student must send the application for admission to the Master's program, including all necessary documents (see https://studienabteilung.uni-graz.at/de/studieren/einschreibung-zulassung/masterstudium/ for this), by mail to email@example.com.
- After the complete application is received, it is forwarded to the chair of the Curriculum Committee. S*he then sends a statement back to the Academic Affairs.
- The statement is forwarded to the legal counsel.
- From there, the student receives a letter with a notice of admission, with which they can enroll.
- For the enrollment itself, the student has to contact the Academic Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) once again.
ContactProject management; Primary Contact Person
please contact for an appointment