Researchers from the University of Graz and the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies will discuss ongoing research in moral and political philosophy in three joint colloquim-sessions, on the 22nd and the 29th of March, and the 24th of May each from 3.15 - 6.30 pm.
Link for the sessions: https://unimeet.uni-graz.at/b/mey-nf3-jnu-qdu
Lukas Meyer (University of Graz) & Alberto Pirni (Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies)
- Santiago Truccone, “Climate Justice and the Duty of Restitution"
- Federica Merenda, “Reading Arendt to Rethink Truth, Science, and Politics in the Era of Fake News”
- Keith Williges, “Fair allocation of the Global Carbon Budget”
- Fausto Corvino, “A Defence of Direct Intergenerational Reciprocity"
- Marianna Capasso, “Climate Geoengineering: On the Question of Planetary Control”
- Romina Rekers, “Control of Tropical Diseases and Adaptation Climate Policies in Latin America”
Alessandro Chiessi, Fausto Corvino, Barbara Henry, Jonathan Knutzen, Anna Loretoni, Lukas Meyer, Elias Moser, Gianluigi Palombella, Norbert Paulo, Alessandro Pinzani, Elisa Piras, Alberto Pirni, Romina Rekers, Antoinette Scherz, Marco Solinas, Santiago Truccone, Keith Williges, Daniel Petz