The working section Moral and Political Philosophy, Institute of Philosophy is looking for
Two Student Assistants
(5 or 10 hours a week; expected employment for the period of 1 year; position to be filled as of October 1st 2021)
- Supporting research, teaching and administrative activities of the Institute of Philosophy
- Assisting the organization of scientific conferences and workshops
- Editorial work on print and online publications
- Researching scientific literature and media research
- Revising, proofreading, translating
- Graphical implementation of projects and website management and updates
- Ongoing Bachelor, Master or Diploma programme in Philosophy
- Work experience in organising scientific conferences and workshops
- Work experience in text production and editorial work
- Work experience in website maintenance and website development
- Experience in the area of graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
- Excellent computer skills
- Goal-oriented and accurate working-method
- Team-skills and social competence
- Organizational skills
We offer you a job with a lot of responsibility and variety. You can expect an enjoyable work climate, flexible work hours and numerous possibilities for further education and personal development. Take advantage of the chance to enter into a challenging work environment full of team spirit and enthusiasm for your job.
Application Deadline: June 17th, 2021
The University of Graz strives to increase the proportion of women in particular in management and faculty positions and therefore encourages qualified women to apply.
Especially with regard to academic staff, we welcome applications from persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the advertised position.
If you are interested, please submit your application documents including CV, a photo and relevant certificates within the stated deadline to:
Here you can download the job announcement as a word-document.